Cool If I Uninstall Fortnite Will I Lose Everything Ps4 References

If I Uninstall Fortnite Will I Lose Everything Ps4. Usually it's a ue4 crash, but sometimes it just stops without any message at all. It's my ps4 that i play as well, so i'm not hiding it anywhere.

If I Uninstall Fortnite Will I Lose Everything Fortnite Galaxy Skin
If I Uninstall Fortnite Will I Lose Everything Fortnite Galaxy Skin from fortnitegalaxyskinonnote9.blogspot.com

So currently i haven’t linked my fortnite to any epic account but i already bought vbucks and some skins. Keep me logged in on this device. I've tried updating my graphics card drivers but that didn't seem to fix it.

If I Uninstall Fortnite Will I Lose Everything Fortnite Galaxy Skin

No need to add on :p. Will i lose my progress and skins if i reinstall fortnite on my ps4 (i haven't linked any epic accounts to it) help. I bought a ps4 from a friend he has another one. I've tried updating my graphics card drivers but that didn't seem to fix it.